The RSVP Show is hosted by April D. Metzler. Join her as she delves in deep with each episode to get down to the root of things! There is a heart behind every subject and she is going to visit all about it! Whether it is joyful or heartbreaking, comedic or serious – her goal is to share about truth and just be real.
The Mission: seek God in it all!
The Message: God loves you!
- Heart Behind the Worship one-on-one Interviews in Season 1 and Season 2
- Declaring W.A.R. Bible Study on WVTC Gospel Radio Network in Season 3 and Season 4 as one of many Kingdom Collaborations for the show.
- Focusing on God: Music and Writing both industries released in Season 1
- Table Talk Today – released exclusively on Shining Our Light Women’s Inspirational Network streaming TV first in Kingdom Collaboration. Be on the lookout for Season 7 and Season 8 for the RSVP Show to catch these phenomenal visits with my cohosts!
- Scripture Reflections released exclusively first in Kingdom Collaboration on Christian Women’s Book Club and Godfident Ladies Moving Forward facebook groups, then on my video and podcast platforms for Season 5 of the show. Learn more here
- Mom and Daughter episodes – specials released only on audio format for the podcast in Season 1
Announcing a Brand New Series titled
“UNITY IS NOW”
May 8th-May 31st
A different guest every evening!
In July 2022, we began an initiative to establish a nonprofit ekklesia organization to bring Unity to the Kingdom of God. We are building out branches of this organization, as God allows time. I am the founder and CEO of KIU and look forward to God moving in mighty ways in the coming years. You’re invited to check it out!
The mission of Kingdom Industries United is to unite the Kingdom, one connection at a time to build community, impact culture, equip the business marketplace, collaborate together and expand the Kingdom of God.
Beginning in June 2023, we will be hosting the first Kingdom Connection Virtual Tour. Mondays & Tuesdays or Thursdays & Fridays are available. If you are desiring to connect to others in the Kingdom of God, this is the place for you.
- What does it really look like in the middle of the Pursuit?!
- What does it mean to desire to Seek God First in everything, come what may!?
- How can you Find God in all the moments?
This book is jam-packed with inspiration, encouragement, and answers to questions like these and more all from the eyes of one heart seeking to know God more. I invite you to learn more about the book:
- Christmas with Jesus (written with Dan Kennedy and Thomas Arthur)
Additional Song CollabS released on Soundblend
- Redemption’s Road (written for encouragement to continue in your walk, you are not alone)
- Lessons & Love (written in honor of my Grandmother)
- In the Waiting (Timing of You) (written for endurance and sharpening. Hope in God does not disappoint)
a few fun co-writing projects
- From Now to Everlasting (co-write with Greg Perryman – status: lyrics only)
- Blown Away (from the inside out) (contributed lyrics and vocals – status: work tape only)
The debut songwriter’s music album, “Oh My Heart Strings!” is meant to introduce the listener to God’s Love in many forms. I encourage you to check out the Music page to listen now on multiple streaming platforms already embedded!