Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she delves in deep with every episode of the R.S.V.P. Show to get down to the root of things! There is a heart behind every subject & she plans on hearing & visiting all about it! Whether it is joyful or heartbreaking, laughter-prone or on the serious side – her goal is to visit about truth & just be real. This show’s title is based on her book, “Oh My God, My Heart!”, & music album, “Oh My Heart Strings!”.
- The Mission: seek God in it all! The pursuit matters!
- The Message: God loves you! Yes, dear heart, you are loved by God!
- Segments Include: Focusing on God in the Writing, Focusing on God in the Music, Heart Behind the Worship, & more!
R.S.V.P. Show Episodes
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Pooja Chilukuri! She is the author of many books (list provided below) a motivational & educational speaker, health and wellness coach, Nutritional therapy practitioner, podcast host, and sister-in-Christ to name a few talents she operates in for His glory to […]
- Focusing on God in the Music – The Lord Hears When You Call To Him And Answers – Hymn Talk Twin Talk cohosts Kerrie Fraser & Kellie TropeanoJoin your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with 2 beautiful sisters-in-Christ, Kellie & Kerrie, who cohost the Hymn Talk Twin Talk podcast. They are both ministers of worship and are gifted to do precisely that! God saw it fitting to bless both these ladies with beautiful voices to […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Jake Doberenz – a brother-in-Christ right here in Oklahoma! He is a husband, writer, speaker, minister, and creative thinker. He is also the founder of Theophany Media & a couple of podcast shows that I encourage you to add to […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Tim Stewart – aka Talk Man Talk, himself! He is the author of Free Yourself, From Yourself, a motivational speaker, life coach, corporate trainer, and brother-in-Christ. Have your Bible ready for this one are reading a little bit of everywhere […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with her Mother, Alauna Beeler, for a very special Mother's Day visit about life and prayer for National Prayer Day! You are invited to join April & Alauna in one of their normal, day-to-day mother and daughter conversations. God bless you […]
- Heart Behind the Worship – The Mess to the Message. I Believe in Jesus Christ. Now What?- Paul YbarraJoin your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Paul Ybarra. He is a husband, father, pastor, ministry leader, life coach, and knows a thing or two about creating art. At the time of this interview, April knew very little about Paul Ybarra – but she can say, now, […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Leland Philpot about his personal trainer, the Holy Spirit and his walk. There is a consecration that comes with being the Light. A foundation that is set upon which we stand… What does that look like in action? What does […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Suzanne Lynn – a radio and podcast show host, voice over artist, and she has a phenomenal book marketing service to help others – called Give My Book Wings. The main scripture visited about is what she has held fast […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Sherry Jones about being prepared and ready for such a time as this. What does that look like in the writing industry? What does it look like in life? What are some ways that we can use to apply the […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with her daughter, Shelby, about life and hobbies and recent events in Oklahoma. You are invited to join April & Shelby in one of their normal, day-to-day mother and daughter conversations. God bless you and yours! Get ready to laugh and […]
Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Pooja Chilukuri! She is the author of many books (list provided below) a motivational & educational speaker, health and wellness coach, Nutritional therapy practitioner, podcast host, and sister-in-Christ to name a few talents she operates in for His glory to share the love of God through wholeness and healing. They visit about quite a few verses on this episode as they dive deep into the subject of religion and its impact on the spirit and soul. How does that effect our entire self? Religion, damage from the church, the hypocrisy of works without authenticity, and even church idolatry are just a few things delved into with this visit. Tune in to find out what April talks about with this wellness coach behind AgeWise 50+ and the Be Made Whole podcast! What does it look like to overcome and walk in the goodness of God and His love – being made new in Jesus Christ? For those of the listening audience who like to be ready with the Word, April and Pooja’s conversation will be rooted in Isaiah 61:1-4 & the parallel found in Luke 4:16-21.
Each podcast episode is located on April’s website as a blog post with the video version included, as well. See her link below along with Pooja’s to stay connected.
From the host:
Grab your Bible, a study pad, and a pencil or pen. Get ready for some real, candid conversation about what it looks like in action to read, study, and apply the Word of God to our daily lives.
– Connect with Pooja Chilukuri –
Like what you have heard about her books? Buy a copy of them for yourself or a friend, here:
– Connect with host, April D. Metzler –
Like what I do? Buy me a Coffee at
donate to my next project directly on my website (bypassing the middle-man lol) on the bottom of the About Page.
– Books & Programs by the guest –
Motivational & Educational Speaking, Seminars, & Wellness Coaching
– Music and Book by the host –
Book: Oh My God, My Heart!!!
Music Album: Oh My Heart Strings!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/aprildmetzler/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/aprildmetzler/support