Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she delves in deep with every episode of the R.S.V.P. Show to get down to the root of things! There is a heart behind every subject & she plans on hearing & visiting all about it! Whether it is joyful or heartbreaking, laughter-prone or on the serious side – her goal is to visit about truth & just be real. This show’s title is based on her book, “Oh My God, My Heart!”, & music album, “Oh My Heart Strings!”.
- The Mission: seek God in it all! The pursuit matters!
- The Message: God loves you! Yes, dear heart, you are loved by God!
- Segments Include: Focusing on God in the Writing, Focusing on God in the Music, Heart Behind the Worship, & more!
R.S.V.P. Show Episodes
- Focusing on God in the Music – An Introduction to Jesus, God, & Holy Spirit to Learn for Yourself How to Overcome – Michael McKinney "Mictech"Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with her very first brother-in-Christ from the post-millennial generation! He is an artist and entertainer from Tennessee who is gifted in songwriting and has a heart for worshipping God. His name is Michael McKinney, also known by his fans as "Mictech". […]
- Heart Behind the Worship – Optimizing to Know God's Algorithm: Saying Yes to a Full Relationship! – Shea & Michelle Watson – The Pantry PodcastJoin your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with the co-hosts of The Pantry Podcast and founders of Busy Christian Creatives community, Shea & Michelle Watson! The main scriptures for this visit are Ecclesiastes 10:10 & Lamentations 3:26. Shea, Michelle, & April are about to delve into some Spiritual […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with you about a few thought and understanding caliber of challenges that she has for you. Unedited, raw, real – this conversation is an insight in to April's personal meditation and reflection of relationship with God. Be prepared for things that […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with her very first international guest from Nigeria! He is a singer/songwriter who has a heart for worshipping God and his name is Dung Zang Nyam – also known by his fans as "DZ". What does it look like to break […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Janell Wood – a sister-in-Christ from Washington! She is a wife, mom, writer, speaker, podcast host, and has been honored to be a foreign exchange host mom over the years. I encourage you to add the Finding Something REAL podcast […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Pooja Chilukuri! She is the author of many books (list provided below) a motivational & educational speaker, health and wellness coach, Nutritional therapy practitioner, podcast host, and sister-in-Christ to name a few talents she operates in for His glory to […]
- Focusing on God in the Music – The Lord Hears When You Call To Him And Answers – Hymn Talk Twin Talk cohosts Kerrie Fraser & Kellie TropeanoJoin your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with 2 beautiful sisters-in-Christ, Kellie & Kerrie, who cohost the Hymn Talk Twin Talk podcast. They are both ministers of worship and are gifted to do precisely that! God saw it fitting to bless both these ladies with beautiful voices to […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Jake Doberenz – a brother-in-Christ right here in Oklahoma! He is a husband, writer, speaker, minister, and creative thinker. He is also the founder of Theophany Media & a couple of podcast shows that I encourage you to add to […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with Tim Stewart – aka Talk Man Talk, himself! He is the author of Free Yourself, From Yourself, a motivational speaker, life coach, corporate trainer, and brother-in-Christ. Have your Bible ready for this one are reading a little bit of everywhere […]
- Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with her Mother, Alauna Beeler, for a very special Mother's Day visit about life and prayer for National Prayer Day! You are invited to join April & Alauna in one of their normal, day-to-day mother and daughter conversations. God bless you […]
Join your host, April D. Metzler, as she visits with her very first brother-in-Christ from the post-millennial generation! He is an artist and entertainer from Tennessee who is gifted in songwriting and has a heart for worshipping God. His name is Michael McKinney, also known by his fans as “Mictech”. What does it look like to find out for yourself who Jesus Christ, God, and Holy Spirit are… for real in action?! What does it mean to have a one-on-one real relationship, just you and the big Guy upstairs hanging out to learn all about His love for you? What is the difference between all-in, completely sold-out for God and just so-so, religious-driven Christianity from the view of the younger generation fresh outta school!? Get ready for a conversation all about this and even his grandmother’s sound counsel life-application word “Focus” with Mictech & April!
For those of the listening audience who like to be ready with the Word, April & Mictech will be visiting about Romans 12:2. What are some ways that we can use to apply the wisdom found in the passages of scripture they discuss in our day to day?
Each podcast episode is located on April’s website as a blog post with the video version included, as well. See her link below along with Mictech’s links to stay connected.
From the host:
Grab your Bible, a study pad, and a pencil or pen. Get ready for some real, candid conversation about what it looks like in action to read, study, and apply the Word of God to our daily lives.
– Connect with Mictech on his website:
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/michael.mckinney.10420/
Instagram Page https://www.instagram.com/mictech123/
Twitter Page https://twitter.com/Mictech4
Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIqcfSu-bqqHwI3djjg5C1g
New & Highly Recommended Digital Single talked about in the visit:
White Lies listen on spotify
The New Album:
Alpha sample here on distrokid
also follow & listen on spotify
– Connect with host, April D. Metzler –
– Music and Book by the host –
Book: Oh My God, My Heart!!!
Music Album: Oh My Heart Strings!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/aprildmetzler/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/aprildmetzler/support