Welcome to the Dive Deeper Recap Challenge for the Verse of the Day 2021 Movement! Why do I call it a Movement? Well, because I hope that – through providing a daily verse – that hearts will be moved closer to God and the knowledge of Him. You can find these daily verses on all my social media platforms (FB, IG, Pinterest, & Twitter) and in the shareable Dive Deeper Recap Challenge videos on my Youtube channel (found below). I have also created a fancy-schmancy Download bundle for your personal use and to share as an outreach tool. This bundle also comes with a couple of neat bonuses for your study time! Woohoo! If you would like to donate to my ministry efforts, you can visit my About Page here and click the donate button. Every little bit matters!
Scripture verses are tools to apply to our daily walk. We are called to write them on the tablet of our heart. We can stand firmly on these Promises and Truths found in the living Word of God!
I will be sharing a daily verse for studying, meditating, reflection, praying, journaling, daily application and good ole fashioned encouragement for your heart in the truth of God’s Word and His great love for you!
I pray this new resource blesses your heart! That’s 365 verses to utilize in your walk with God throughout the entire new year! ARE YOU READY!?!? GET READY FOR THE RECAP!
THE VOTD DIVE DEEPER RECAP CHALLENGE #1
As this year goes along, you will be able to visit my blog category titled, “Reflection”, where I will be providing reflection questions and challenges for verses that have been released, so far. The first 7 days are below.
Verse Share – Exodus 15:13
In Your lovingkindness You have led the people whom You have redeemed; In Your strength You have guided them to Your holy habitation.
- In what ways have you allowed God to lead and guide you in this season of your life?
- In what ways have you went your own way, instead?
- When thinking upon the goodness of God, what do the words Faithfulness and Strength bring to mind?
- Name 2-3 areas of your walk that you would like to become closer to God in. Then, set an alarm on your phone or write it in your planner for time to invest in these areas.
Verse Share – Psalm 17:6-8
I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech. Wondrously show Your lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand From those who rise up against them. Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings
- On a scale of 1-10, 1 being the least, how often do you invest time to visit with God without any distractions – in intentional stillness?
- Have you ever felt like hiding away from everything going on around you?
- What are some things that are bothering your heart, mind, body, or soul that you could turn over to God in your prayer time with Him?
- List 3 prayers that you have in this season. Find 2 scriptural promises for each prayer. Write 2 statements for each that thank God for working in them so that you practice building your faith and hope in His promise to do abundantly and exceedingly more than you can think or ask.
Verse Share – Psalm 13:5-6
But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me.
- Do you know what lovingkindness is?
- What is the last song that you sang to the Lord?
- Are there some things that you are not trusting to the Lord in this season?
- Search for 3 new worship songs that you have not heard and invest time in listening to them this week in a quiet place, without any distractions. Listen to the words and meditate on the goodness of God.
Verse Share – 2 Chronicles 20:21
When he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who sang to the Lord and those who praised Him in holy attire, as they went out before the army and said, “Give thanks to the Lord, for His lovingkindness is everlasting.”
- Have you ever been appointed or instructed to do something?
- How well did you do at following through with that appointment?
- What has God placed on your heart to do this season?
- Are you choosing to follow Him in this instruction, or are you trying to figure out how to do it on your own?
- Locate 3 additional scriptures that have the word “appointed”, “assignment”, “calling” or a similar synonym that denotes someone being given work to do. Then, meditate on what that means in this season for you for His glory.
Verse Share – 1 Timothy 1:12-14
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, even though I was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent aggressor. Yet I was shown mercy because I acted ignorantly in unbelief; and the grace of our Lord was more than abundant, with the faith and love which are found in Christ Jesus.
- Can you list 10 mistakes you have made this last month? How about this last year?
- Do you know what the difference is between grace and mercy?
- What are some of the ways that you are operating in service to others that honors God?
- How are you serving the Lord in this season of your walk with God?
- Invest in others this week by offering to serve and help them in some way that honors God by operating in one of the gifts that God has given you. Find, Know, & Use your gifts for His glory.
Verse Share – 1 Thessalonians 1:2-4
We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers; constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father, knowing, brethren beloved by God, His choice of you;
- On a scale of 1-10, 1 being the least, how well have you accepted that you are a child of God?
- In the past or currently, what obstacles can you think of that were/are keeping you from deeper intimacy with the Father?
- How often do you give thanks to God for just being God?
- You are loved by God – therefore, find 5 scriptures that you can stand on that say precisely that!
Verse Share – Romans 1:3-6
Concerning His Son, who was born of a descendant of David according to the flesh, who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord, through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles for His name’s sake, among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
- In this season of your walk with God, what does it mean to you to be “called”?
- Obedience is a pivotal part of our daily walk. What are some areas of weakness that you struggle in being obedient to the Word of God?
- What is the last thing you chose to surrender to the Lord, for His name’s sake, regardless of how it benefited or did not benefit you, personally?
- There is Power in the Name of Jesus Christ. Set time aside to surrender any areas of weakness to God in the name of Jesus. Find out what His Word says on those subjects of weakness. Practice renewing your mind with these scriptures.
Click on the Image below
to Download the VOTD Study Bundle 1